Hi There,

I  seem  to  be  having  all kinds of problems with this install. I've
tried  TB  a few weeks ago, and decided to take it off, but have since
returned to it, thinking I might give it a 2nd try and perhaps buy it,
hoping  for more features in the next release. I don't remember having
all these problems... spelling dictionaries, and now with sounds.

I  have  allocated a wav file for my incoming mail sound, and it tests
just  fine,  but  I  can't get it to execute when new mail arrives. It
must  be  in  the  setting  of  that  time  interval...  where you can
distinguish  what  times  you  allow  for the sound. I've put zeros in
those  boxes...  thinking  that would allow for sounds 24 hours a day,
but I may have wrongly indicated NO sounds whatsover.

Can  someone  tell  me what the default setting is there so that I can
hear the incoming mail sound 24 hours a day? Thanks very much for your
help.

Nick

N.J. (Nick) Andriash
MailTo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]