On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:32:14 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     I've forgotten to put Christmas cards inside the envelope before licking
> and sealing them, doesn't mean I want a little text on the back of each, "Did
> you put the card in first?"

        It's one thing to have a popup message appear only when you failed
to do something rather than have it appear anytime you wish to do
something. IOW comparing the popup message for deletions that has to be
dealt with upon every delete operation to a popup message for an empty
subject line is not fair.

--
-=Allie=-                      |     Using The Bat! v1.38e
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ There is no dark side of the moon. Really. ]
____