Hello Steve,

Sunday, January 09, 2000, 4:48:42 AM, you wrote much about the subject
field and other related matters, none of which is quoted here.

Personally, I'm beginning to see the whole matter as much ado about
nothing. Any TB! user can suggest features. If the TB! program
developers think there is enough user support for some, and if they
agree they fit within the overall program concept, they may implement
them. No matter what you or I say, it's still up to them, ultimately.

When you don't like other users' suggestions, you demand they
work/think/behave like you and get along without whatever has been
suggested. Of course, you could take a risk and learn to get along
_with_ some features you haven't approved just as well.

Like I've said before, I'm not really all that emotionally involved
with these things. There is much in The Bat! that I don't use (and may
never use) but I'm not demanding that those features be removed. I
registered TB! just a few days after trying it out because I liked it.
It serves my purposes well.

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Failures are divided into two classes--those who thought and never
 did, and those who did and never thought." - John Charles Salak

Running The Bat!1.38e on Windows95 4.00.950a, P133,88MB EDO RAM