Hello Alexander V. Kiselev,
On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:18:13 +0300 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, January 10, 2000, 11:18:13 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:

Alexander> Hi there!

Alexander> On 10 Jan 00, at 20:59, Lone-Wolf wrote
Alexander>     about "New User Questions":

>>   I am sure that this would be of assistance to a great many people,
>>   as the Bat is chock full of features.

Alexander> This is my own point also: quality PDF is usually way better then the help
file;
Alexander> besides, it might be printed as a book...

Nothing prevents anyone to print the help file to PDF or run a
conversion...
Asuming its kind of complete.

Best regards,

tracer