I am a brand new user, so please bear with me.  I also want to apologize for
double-posting, my original post picked up a previous subject line and I
feel certain it has been lost in that thread.

I have about 3 Gig of email in my OE.  Can that be imported into the BAT?
Is there any size limitation, beyond my own PC, to mail held in the BAT?

I tend to use mail as a filing system, maintain many folders/filters (and
successfully set them up this morning in the BAT and they are properly
working).  OE permits searching from the top or from the individual folders
using simple search terms and different fields.  Is there a similar search
capability for mail filed in the BAT?

In regard to the BAT's treatment of attachments, I have always filtered
attachments in OE as a protective mechanism because of its vulnerabilities
to problems.  From one point I could more effectively handle treatment of
attachments.  How does the BAT handle attachments, especially problem
attachments?  I noticed that ZA renamed/disarmed an attachment downloaded
into BAT this AM, but wasn't positive that the mail program itself also
hadn't done something to render the attachment harmless.

I use Win98SE, will probably remain with IE5.50, although I might experiment
with Opera, and maintain an AV program and use Zone-Alarm-Pro since I am on
cable connection.

This AM program installation, setup, and subsequent download of my Yahoo
mail was my first occasion to use this program.  I am a heavy user of
mailing lists, focusing on genealogy, and manage several of the Rootsweb
lists.  I am probably dealing with on average 1,000 emails a day, so there
is some immediacy to my picking up the nuances necessary to managing my
mail.

I used four accounts, one with my cable system, three via yahoo pop3
download, into OE.  I would like a similar set-up for the BAT.

Many thanks for help and suggestions.

Elaine