On Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 16:04:18 ,Claudius scribbled:

CR> Steve Lamb, is it time to leave this mailing list??? Do you have any respect
CR> for other people in you? Respect for my culture?
Forgive me Claudius, but your response does not help the situation. You should've done
with
this what I did..*take it into private*.
I don't like arguing of any kind. But when done in a public fora, let alone one which
is
supposed to be a help/informative one, I absolutely detest it. It does not belong here
k?

My suggestion is to take this offlist. Please? It has overridden the genre of this
particular thread AFAICT and is unneccesary.

Thanks buches, and havea great day! :D

Regards,
~~~Angel

--

       "No hay extraños en este mundo, simplemente amigos
                         por conocer"