Hello Angel,
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:12:12 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, January 13, 2000, 7:12:12 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Angel wrote:

Angel> On Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 16:04:18 ,Claudius scribbled:

CR>> Steve Lamb, is it time to leave this mailing list??? Do you have any respect
CR>> for other people in you? Respect for my culture?
Angel> Forgive me Claudius, but your response does not help the situation. You
should've done with
Angel> this what I did..*take it into private*.
Angel> I don't like arguing of any kind. But when done in a public fora, let alone one
which is
Angel> supposed to be a help/informative one, I absolutely detest it. It does not
belong here k?

Angel> My suggestion is to take this offlist. Please? It has overridden the genre of
this
Angel> particular thread AFAICT and is unneccesary.

Not only that, arguing in public rarely leads to a solution anyway...

Angel> Thanks buches, and havea great day! :D

Angel> Regards,
Angel> ~~~Angel

Best regards,

tracer