\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------------
Hello Tom,

TP> 1. It seems like when I hit <Delete> on a message, sometimes I get
TP> prompted "Do you want to delete this message", and sometimes I don't.
TP> Why?  Can I turn it off, so that I never get prompted, and <Delete>
TP> always sends a message straight to the trash?

depends on where the focus is:
- focus on preview pane (where the message shows): question is asked
- focus on folder-listing (the overview of the messages within the
  folder): question isn't asked

TP> 3. Can't wait for user-configurable keys.  I'd love to hit 'r' to
TP> reply and <space> to read next.  ;)  I've got a bunch of editor
TP> enhancements that I'd like to see, actually, but I wanna see what's on
TP> the list already before going crazy.  ;)

user-configurable keys will be in v2... you'll have to wait a bit for
that :-)

current key-bindings:
http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/shortcuts.txt

HTH :-)

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ** Speelplein Aboe http://surf.to/aboe **

 Racial prejudice is a pigment of the imagination.

 Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Intel p200-MMX @ 64 MB & 21Gb Hd

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/