\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
GCS> #2.  I have found a conmpletely different approach works best for me
GCS> in the long run.  I subscribe to the list (not the digest), let each
GCS> message come in whenever it does, filter messages to mailboxes
GCS> appropriately, and have the mailbox for each list thread the messages.

what i do:
subscribe under two accounts:
1 normal messages for normal reading & replying
1 digest for archiving

GCS>  I, for one, am looking forward to being able to place
GCS>  user-definable/configurable buttons on the taskbar!

also in v2 :-)
(if i'm correct, that is...)

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ** Speelplein Aboe http://surf.to/aboe **

 You're too drunk when...
   ...You can focus better with one eye closed...

 Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Intel p200-MMX @ 64 MB & 21Gb Hd

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/