TP> 2. Is there any way to get The Bat! to burst digests into seperate
TP> messages?  One mailing list that I'm on gets 100 messages a day...

AVK> Believe it or not, but this is *my own favourite*, too;-( On
AVK> numerous occasions this question has been discussed, but nothing
AVK> has changed sofar... TB developers seem to pretend "deaf and
AVK> blind" each time anybody starts to suggest MIME digests-related
AVK> improvements...

Perhaps some automation is in order.  Looking through the filtering
options, it seems like I may be able to save all of the attachments
out into a temp directory and then import them into the mailbox, maybe
something like Sorting Office->Actions->Extract Attached to put the
files out as 1.msg, 2.msg, etc. (that's how they come in on this one
list, anyway), and then Sorting Office->Actions->Run External with
The_Bat.exe /import something or other...  Problem is order of
execution of these actions, is it defined or is it ambiguous?

Anyhow, the seemingly easy thing to do for The Bat! authors would be
to do just this, using %TEMP% or \windows\temp or something, but at
the user level just have a checkbox.

AVK> (triggered by "Content-type: multipart/digest" in  kludges or...

Ack, this is another thing that burns me, that "Kludges" means "hack"
in the software industry.  I wish I knew the etymology, but I really
wish people would call them "headers."  :)

-tom!

--
Hopin' this said *something* useful, [EMAIL PROTECTED] out.