On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:30:56 -0800, Nick Andriash wrote:

>>  To see it in action, go to a new line, hit <tab>, type a word, then
>>  hit enter to go to a new line. Look where the cursor ends up.

> Yes, I see what you mean Allie. What would be the purpose of that
> feature? You didn't really mention in your reply _what_ actually
> happened when you hit reply... but in my case, the cursor jumped
> immediately to the next line, and immediately below the top word.

    Yes, that's that's the auto-indent feature in action.

>  Then, when I went to type another word, the word was placed back up on
> the top line again?

    That's the auto-formatting in action. What happened to you there is
the most disliked behavior of the autoformat feature. :)

--
-=Allie=-                      |     Using The Bat! v1.39 Beta/1
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue. ]
____