On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:32:06 -0800, Nick Andriash wrote:

>> Heh, oops.  What I'm talking about is what you get when you right-click
>> in a composition window, and hit "Block Type".

> Hey, I just tried that in a test reply... I like that. Thanks for
> bringing that to my attention... I've never seen anything like that
> before. I'm learning something new with TB... and especially the Editor,
> every single day. :o)

    BTW, did you all notice as well that the block type selection may be
done by left-clicking in the status bar where the block type is displayed.
Each click toggles the block selection. :)

>> Now for pasting different types, haven't tried that either, but I
>> assume again that it has to do with the stuff I mentioned in the
>> the clipboard, and then change the block type, this determines what
>> will happen when you go to paste it.  Does The Bat! change into the old
>> mode, or does it paste without asking, or ...  ???

    If you select a block of text in column mode, it is pasted *as is* no
matter what block mode you subsequently change to. TB!'s editor is a true
WYSIWYG editor.

--
-=Allie=-                  |  Using The Bat! v1.39 Beta/1
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)