Hallo Thomas,

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:17:48 +0800 GMT (23.01.2000, 23:17 +0800 GMT),
I broadcast good news:

TF> I just saw under Options/Network & Admin, that there is a checkbox "No
TF> automatic dial for periodical checking".

I have four accounts set up. One of them (the main account) contains
the DUN data, the rest has "Use Account specific..." unchecked.

If I set up periodical checking at this main account, the "No
automatic dial..." is ignored and TB connects every 10 minutes. If
there is no peroidical checking at this main account but at (all)
others, "No automatic dial.." is heeded.

Can someone confirm this?

Furthermore, if you do want periodical connections and after a while
change your mind and disable it (at least in the main account), the
disabling is only recognized after to close and restart TB. Without
restart, periodical connection will continue.

Another bug, or only here?

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM