Hi Jast,

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:27:41 +0100GMT (24/01/2000, 12:27 +0800GMT),
Jast wrote:

>> No I can't; if you have multiple accounts you must choose one to be your
>> "main" account for DUN connections.

J>  I  have  5  accounts,  and  none  of  them have "use account-specific network
J>  settings"  checked.  Only  the  Network  & Administration window contains DUN
J>  Data..

Oh? That's another new thing. I will try that when I'm back home. ;-)

J>  unless they use the same network settings ... or you can dial in twice <g> Of
J>  course the former doesn't make much sense, and the latter - no idea.

The latter won't work, "ComPort busy".

>> Hmmm. Can you think of any possibility why TB automatically connects
>> even though "No autamatic dial..." is checked? I have run out of
>> ideas.

J>  I think I had this once too, but I'm not sure.
J>  Wild shot: Do you have "use an existing dial-up connection (if any)" checked?
J>  I don't think this is the cause, but I always have it on.

Me too, but I think, since I disabled it only in Network&Admin, it
will still work if the DUN data is on an account level. Will report
tonight... ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.