On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:22:02 +0800, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Saves on disk space? - I receive only the single mails, and delete
> them after 30 days - that's over 1000 mails. Very few mails are
> marked as parked. If I do need anything else, there is always the
> archive on the net. Why do you need to archive all these +10,000
> mails on your HD?

        Have you ever compared doing a search within TB! and perusing
the results as opposed to doing it online? You may work with your won
archives offline. You may apply better search criteria than the simple
search string criteria provided by the online archives. If you have a
little harddisk space to spare it does work out in the end. :)

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 «‡» Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)