\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------------
Hello Thomas,

TF> Saves on disk space?

not much (.7k /mail * 25000) but the main reason (as i stated before)
is the fact that tb! starts way faster than with those 15000 single
mails...

TF> - I receive only the single mails, and delete them after 30 days -
TF> that's over 1000 mails.

same here, to keep the threads a bit intact...

TF> Very few mails are marked as parked. If I do need anything else,
TF> there is always the archive on the net. Why do you need to archive
TF> all these +10,000 mails on your HD?

the internet is slow & you can not always reach it...
further: i've got a download limit...
it's quite high, but i surf/ftp on the edges of it :-)

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 * Speelplein Aboe http://www.aboe.zzn.com *

 You're too drunk when...
   ...you don't recognize wife unless seen through bottom of glass...

 Using The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Intel p200-MMX @ 64 MB & 21Gb Hd

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/