  Friday, February 04, 2000, 11:26:18 AM, Allie wrote:

AM> Enjoy! I wouldn't mind seeing some more faces there. Tracer needs to
AM> get a new photo. He's all stretched out there

  Thanks  for  the  info.  I've just had a look. That Leif chap is a bit
  quick,  I  only  sent  my  mug  shot  a few minutes ago and it's there
  already.

  The  more  I  read  on this list, the more I realize that under normal
  circumstances  I  only make use of a very small percentage of what TB!
  is capable of.

  I  got  the  impression from an earlier posting, that it's possible to
  display  the  gallery  photos  while  reading  the postings from their
  respective owner. Is it possible and if so how?

  Also,  in  the  To column, how do you get it to read 'Tony on TB!UDL'?
  When  I  reply it just displays the persons name who wrote the message
  I'm  replying  to.  Fine  if  I was replying personally but not to the
  group.

  By the way, I see what you mean about Tracer. Are we sure that's not a
  true likeness though? :-)

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

PGP key and web site http://www.awb.org.uk
 Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998