  Friday, February 04, 2000, 3:19:41 PM, Allie wrote:

AM> So, I've noticed. I recognize that photo from your website.

  Well  it was the only one I had on here at the time. I must scan a new
  one  though. I don't think my framed mug shot fits in with the style of
  everyone else.

  Glad  you  had  a look at the site. Not really that interesting unless
  your a Radio Amateur though.

AM> Save the rogue image to disk  etc. etc.

 Done all that and it works a treat, many thanks.

AM> As unique as the ticker it would appear. :)

 Yes, very impressive. It would be nice to be able to click somewhere in
 that  window  to  be able to add the details that appear therein to the
 address book. Also what about a default folder that TB! looks to for an
 image  that  it could display by default should it find one rather than
 having to set it up manually.....Just a thought?

AM> %TO=""%TO="%OFROMFNAME on TB!UDL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

 Hopefully, fingers crossed it should now work they way you planned.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

PGP key and web site http://www.awb.org.uk
 Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998