On Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:20:07 +0000, Tony Boom wrote:

> So  where  does one find this rogues gallery and how does one submit
> a  photo?

        http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/rogues.shtml

Enjoy! I wouldn't mind seeing some more faces there. Tracer needs to
get a new photo. He's all stretched out there. Dennis' is hopeless. :)

But believe me, it's a real eye opener, especially when some realize
that I am male. :)))

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 «‡» Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)