On Fri, 4 Feb 2000 03:34:21 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     I'd send in a pic but then some people would have to face up to the fact I
> might be human.  I dunno if they could handle that.  :)

We'll see that you're human, but will we also be able to look at
that SQUID device (or what was it called in that "I'm your priest,
I'm your shrink, I'm your main connection to the switchboard of
souls" movie?) on your head ? ;-))

Regards

Peter
--
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        PGP-ID 0x02850F53 (DH/DSS)
PGP Fingerprint 68AB D08E D995 41B4 C6FD  639D 9B94 D249 0285 0F53