> On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 10:58:22AM -0500, Soth wrote:
>> So, can anybody suggest a solid email client that intuitively handles
>> multiple POP accounts, has excellent filtering features, a reasonable
>> interface, and that doesn't kick the bucket when it comes to a big
>> email?

>     PMMail2000.

*grin* Thank you.  I love the interface. ;-)  Now to put it under some
of the same grueling tests that I've put TB! through... (ie/ 32000 +
stored messages, see how it handles my joke list traffic, etc...) and
then to sit back and wait to see what happens in the next versions of
TB!... esp. TB! 2...