I guess I should step in and clarify somewhat.  The problem is on
receiving large files via email.  Normally, if I want to send a very
large file, I will ftp it to somebody.  But, I'm a web developer (among
other things) and don't have the luxury of dealing with many
computer-literate people.  Frankly, trying to get them to install and
understand an ftp client (God forbid I try to explain command-line ftp)
is too painful.

I won't deny it -- email is by far not the best medium for transmitting
large emails.  But it's a medium that I (unfortunately) desperately need
to have available.

I'm actually more irked today than I was when I had TB! crash 6 times on
2 separate systems trying to download 1 9-meg email.  (The first system
was a P-200 w/128 megs of ram running win2k.  the second was a dual
celeron with 256 megs of ram running a 128-meg virtual windows 98
machine on top of Linux).

Anyhow, take care and take it easy. :-)