How-do-you-do,

Douglas Hinds posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] making the following comments:

DH> The only problems I ever get are the "no canvas handle"...

Funny that. There is a certain 'security' app that I know of causes this very same
error in TB! if configured incorrectly when TB! is running also (that is, if TB!
auto checks for mail whilst it is running). If you have not got a clue what
I'm talking about, then ignore.

Slán anois,

 Simon      send private mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Usin' TB! v1.41 B/5 & registered

 <!-- hide from brain dead browsers

  L’homme est bien insensé. Il ne saurait forger un ciron, et forge des Dieux ŕ
douzaines!

  (Man is quite insane. He cannot create a maggot, and he creates Gods by the dozen)

  MONTAIGNE 1533-1592

 //--> stop hiding from brain dead browsers