Hello tracer & all fellow TBUDL members,

Friday, March 10, 2000, 3:44:46 AM, tracer wrote in response to my saying:

> [...]

t> Douglas, with the amount of hard disk space you have left you are
t> lucky your 95 is running at all...

It's mainly a fat16 system (except for an OS/2 hpfs partition) with 10
509mb partitions with small clusters and the cd-rom, C to M. on three
hard disks. While C: and the partition with the virtual memory have
more free space, the rest are running between 15 and 25mb at present.
I particularly have to keep an eye on I:, since -TB! will fill that
one up fairly often (I just found a .tmp with 13 mb there I zapped),
nd download to tape what I don't need installed. I'll have to put a
bigger hard disk and reinstall a newer windows fairly soon.

t> Its a matter that any program can hang you so I would leave all as it
t> is till you get things cleaned out..
t> At least its working (g)

True. In fact it's running pretty well. And it's been a few days
without rebooting.

t> Donot worry about what firewall to run, At guard is not a major
t> problem, your lack of hard disk/speed/memory is...

You are right. But remember that my opening TB! and another program
together cause me no problems, which was the source of the thread. The
40 mb of ram isn't that bad for what I'm running now. But I think the
1 mb of vesa video memory does slow me down after a while.

Douglas