Hello Douglas Hinds,
On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:44:38 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, March 11, 2000, 3:44:38 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Douglas Hinds wrote:

> The misunderstanding was related to whether @tGuard can cause problems
> while constantly disabled - no one has run that down for me.

I donot think so, but in your case many problems are likely just
caused by hard disk space and the best way to keep that under control
is not installing new software...

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.41 Beta/5 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]