On Monday, June 6, 2011, 8:42:16 AM, Si wrote:

> If you have more than one signature delimiter - or cut-line if you like - in
> a message, TB! currently treats the last occurrence as the delimiter, and
> ignores any cut-lines before it, so unwanted signatures can still appear in
> the message body when you reply to a message. How can I get TB! to cut at
> the first occurrence of a delimiter rather than the last?

the  current  behavior  is the proper one. If there is a message from
someone  who  doesn't  trim, or several people who don't trim, if one
trimmed  at the first cut mark, most of the message would be turn too
small  and light to read and would get ignored by most readers, or at
least  by  me,  because  I  would assume I had reached the end of the
message. If trimming at the first cut mark for replying occurred what
is  presumably part of the message would end up disappeared. If there
are cut marks in the middle of material I want to include in my reply,
I  want  it  to  stay,  and when I want a message trimmed, beyond the
sender's actual signature at the end of the message, I want to trim it
myself.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.0.12.13 (BETA) on Windows Vista version 6,0
(Service Pack 2)