Bonjour Dwight,

Le mardi 7 juin 2011 à 01:34:13, vous écriviez :

The problem occur also when your company add a disclaimer or an advertising
beginning with a signature delimiter.  From one point, it's a good practice
because the disclaimer is greyed out like the signature and is not quoted, but
from another point : with TheBat!, it means that the first delimiter used for
the real user signature is not recognised...

--
Cordialement,
 Stephane                            courrier : anta...@freenet.be