Hi all,

I'm still using version 1.60h, which I've been very happy with, so I've
never bothered upgrading.

I've been thinking of upgrading recently because the Scheduler would be very
useful, but having read recent posts here and on the Ritlabs forum, it
doesn't sound as though an upgrade to version 5 would be a good move.

Are there any major problems with v4.2.44 that I should be aware of?
Alternatively, I see v4.0.38 and some earlier ones are still availble for
download.

Any recommendations?

Regards,
Mary
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Solo al Family Hotel Cervia, una persona sempre gratis, tutto incluso,con
bevande a volonta' tutto il giorno in spiaggia e in hotel,ombrellone e
lettini
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11589&d=20110630