Hi Mary,

> RS (FEDARA) wrote:

>> Do they allow usage of v4 if a client have v5 licence?

> Yes, I e-mailed Ritlabs to ask how I should proceed, and they told me to
> upgrade to v5 (with a 30% discount), then e-mail them with the serial number
> and they'll give me a registration key valid for v4.x.

Thanks for sharing info with us.

If  I  understood  correctly you're to be given a new key for v4 after
e-mailing them a v5 key.

What about future use of purchased v5 key when v5 release works stable?

Will  you  be able to use a key you purchase now and they downgrade or
you'll have to purchase new licence/upgrade?

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 (02:08 ; GMT+8)