On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 at 14:28:33 +0200,Mary wrote:
> I've been thinking of upgrading recently because the Scheduler would be very
> useful

<...snip...>

> Are there any major problems with v4.2.44 that I should be aware of?
> Alternatively, I see v4.0.38 and some earlier ones are still availble for
> download.
>
> Any recommendations?

I am running v4.2.42 and I have no problems with it except that it is
about time we had a more capable html editor. Everything else works
fine, and I make extensive use of filters, templates and customised
quick templates.

I don't make any use of the scheduler though, so can offer no opinion
on that.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.2.42