> One more question, along the same lines:

> Am I assuming correctly that the files in TheBat cache are unnecessary
> (except for those currently in use)?

> In other words, safe to delete all files from "cache" as part of regular
> maintenance?

I  delete the Cache and the imgfiles folder several time a day. I view
a  lot of graphics and things can get out of control quickly. I have a
batch  file to do it on the fly, but it is part of my Ccleaner routine
too
--
Rick
You're only young once; you can be immature forever

v5.0.22.7 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3