> Hi

> On Wednesday 10 August 2011 at 1:48:33 AM, in
> <mid:cahoaklbist6rbholqwwz15w5bn_fiu5hvmo7ouppfe6pz5m...@mail.gmail.com>,
> Abigail Marshall wrote:

>> Am I assuming correctly that the files in TheBat cache
>> are unnecessary (except for those currently in use)?

>> In other words, safe to delete all files from "cache"
>> as part of regular maintenance?

> I know nothing of a The Bat! cache, but it is safe (when TB! is not
> running) to delete bat*.tmp files from your temp folders. Generally
> they are deleted when no longer needed but can get left behind.

I  delete  the cache even with TB running - it will recreate any files
it  needs.  I  keep  the  imgfile  folder  clean too as I download all
graphics and it can fill in a hurry.

I might add that the cache and imgfile folders SAVE BANDWIDTH. I am on
a  wide band connection. If you are on dial up, you might want to be a
bit more selective as to how often you clean them out

--
Rick
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff

v5.0.22.7 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3