Hi Rick,

>> Am I assuming correctly that the files in TheBat cache are unnecessary
>> (except for those currently in use)?

>> In other words, safe to delete all files from "cache" as part of regular
>> maintenance?

> I  delete the Cache and the imgfiles folder several time a day. I view
> a  lot of graphics and things can get out of control quickly. I have a
> batch  file to do it on the fly, but it is part of my Ccleaner routine
> too

I wish to have an option to save a cache with a TBK backup file :)
And  an  option  in  Message   Maintenance  to  clean cached files for
messages that  were  removed would be a nice feature :)

I  don't know why but it's getting longer on TB! (even up to 1 minute)
than  on  Thunderbird  (3-15  seconds  mostly)  to  get  external link
pictures in the messages downloaded.

Not  mentioning that due to the fact that I live in Shanghai sometimes
the  links  embedded  in the message are not possible to be downloaded
from  some foreign servers (with a high ping and sometimes Time Out up
to  50%)  -  service  quality  I  know, so I do not complain here just
dreaming at the moment :)

I'm on DianXin, biggest Internet provider in China and as it always is
with biggest service they give you sucks... unfortunately I can't have
installed  any other.

Just  if  anyone  in  China  wonders  if to install WanTong - I had it
before I moved to new apartment and it was 'flying'.

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 (11:50 ; GMT+8)