Hello Abigail,

AM> I don't think that would be a good fit for my needs -- it would make it a
AM> lot harder for me to locate and find documents over time.

Not  with  Archivarius 3000... The only problem with the combination
TB!/Archivarius is that the latter can show you the
entire texts of mail attachements (and the location of the files), but not the
way they look like in the native program,
which it (Archivarius) can for attached files in Outlook or files in folders.

Since  I use  Archivarius 3000 I only have to remember a (preferably) specific
word that is used in the document to find
the file.

http://www.likasoft.com/document-search/index-en.shtml Not related to Likasoft,
merely a very happy user :-)

--