On Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 7:35:56 AM, Roelof Otten
(tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

LSB>> 2. Is there some way to run a backup more than once a day?

> Sure, but not with the auto backup. I'm using an event in the
> taskmanager to do my backups. You can set such an event to run every
> five minutes if you need that many backups. ;-)

Ha, ha!

Thinking more about the backup, to which I had not paid much
attention, I do have a way of having a second utility run a backup.

What happens if I am using theBat when the backup starts? Will it
fail? or will the user hang until the backup compleres or gets beyond
a ceratin pint? Will there be one or more messages that are in a
"dirty state" and will not be backed up? And other negative effects?

Leonard

--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.0.20.1 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1