Hallo Tom,

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:32:23 +1100GMT (24-1-2010, 7:32 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

T> My main mail folder is saved on an internal harddrive that does not
T> carry the OS. So if my OS harddrive dies, my mail should be fine.
T> I also do a scheduled backup via TB weekly with full backup of all
T> accounts, addressbooks etc, ie all the options given.

Just wondering. Where do you store those backups?

T> I never had to reinstall my mail as so far TB has proven to be very
T> reliable. I feel confident that with the above procedure my mail is
T> safe, however I wonder about some of the other configs that I have
T> created with lots of testing and patience, in particular my templates.
T> Where exactly are they stored and can they be backed up? I previously
T> was told that I cannot export them but is there a folder somewhere
T> that keeps all of them so that in case of a new installation I could
T> cut/paste this folder into the new installation?

Those are stored within your backups, so no need to worry about that.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

WINDOWS is to computing what Etch-a-Sketch is to art.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.2.23
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM