The thread about deleting address history reminded me about a vexing
problem that I have asked about previouly, with not progresss on my
end.

Even though I have a reply template for an addressee, TheBat seem to
ignore it. For example, I receive a lot of e-mail from people with
titles (Dr. Professor, etc.). Frequently their titles are part of
their names that preced the <email address>. In the case of those
people whom I know personally, I like to address them by their first
names, and have a reply template to do exactly that. TheBat ignores
the template and starts the replay e-mail with Dr., Proffessor, etc.)

It was suggested in an earlier instance of this thread that possibly I
have the addressee in more than one place, thus conhfusing TheBat.
Although I do have a few of these cases like this, the improper
salutation appears in all cases.

It seems that, come what may, TheBat looks to the account templates and
not the templates in the address book.

Thanks.

--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1