Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 9:50:07 AM, you wrote:

> I could not find it in Full alphabetic list of macros that are part of
> the Help Manual.

I found it near the front of the alphabetic list, but it's listed as
"ABnnnPPP" with two lists of constants to replace the "nnn" and "PPP"
placeholders. However as you can see in my sig I'm using a very old version
of TB and the current help files may be a bit different...

Jim                            mailto:j...@jimkyle.com

Using The Bat! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 3 on VirtualBox 3.2.12 under Xubuntu 10.04.2 with
AntiSpamSniper Version 3.2.4.5