Thursday, August 8, 2013, 8:43:38 AM, you wrote:

> Is there something I can try or do I have to resort to a backup which may or
> may
> not be corrupted as well?

Since it doesn't appear with all messages, but only for those earler than
August 3, I'd suspect that the problem is a corrupted message received on
August 3. Open the Connection Center for her account and "dispatch all messages
on server" with it, then delete the last August 3 message and see if that stops
the message. If it does not, repeat until the message goes away.

I've had similar problems with corrupt messages at the server end, and once the
bad message is located and deleted, all works well again.

If she downloads the messages to local storage and deletes them from the
server, then of course this won't work and the message would indicate
corruption in the local folder. In that case, restoring from a backup would be
the only feasible solution.

Jim                            mailto:j...@jimkyle.com

Using The Bat! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 3 on VirtualBox 3.2.12 under Xubuntu 10.04.2 with
AntiSpamSniper Version 3.2.4.5