Hi

On Thursday 8 August 2013 at 7:22:04 PM, in
<mid:1872367928.20130808132...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> A long time ago on this list it was mentioned that it
> was somehow risky keeping messages in the inbox for any
> length of time.  I don't remember why exactly.  It can
> probably be found in the TB! archives however.  In
> response to this warning I created for her (and me on
> my computer) a "faux" (false) inbox to which all
> incoming messages were filtered immediately upon
> receipt.  Therefore the actual inbox folder is always
> emptied immediately after a fetch.

> I've never had a problem with doing this in all these
> years.

My version is a folder called "Other Incoming" where a catch-all
filter at the end of the list dumps everything not already moved by
another filter.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

A closed mouth gathers no foot

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3