Another way to clean up a corrupt folder is to create another folder (under the
inbox is fine). DRAG all the messages to it so the original is empty. Use the
information tab (or just windows explorer) to go to that inbox and delete the
MESSAGES files. Then drag your messages back to a clean inbox. I suppose
someone will hit a scenario where this doesn't work, but it has always worked
for me, especially when I get a folder that won't compact

--
Rick
They that start by burning books will end by burning men.? -Heinrich Heine

v5.4 on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images