Hi

On Wednesday 20 November 2013 at 1:20:38 AM, in
<mid:93269535.20131119192...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> So, once again my profound thanks to you and Miguel for
> all the help.  Nice to see you both again.

Glad to help.

Did you ever follow up on updating your Rogues photo, which you
mentioned in May last year? I had another "Someone new has joined or
updated their image on Roguemoticons" email today (which makes five in
18 months) saying you had joined or updated, but the zip file still
contains the same photo of you.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Beware the deadly donkey falling slowly from the sky

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3