Hi

On Monday 25 November 2013 at 9:54:10 AM, in
<mid:367455330.20131125095...@silverstones.com>, Marck Pearlstone
wrote:

> While it is true that Leif has moved on from TB and the
> discussion lists, the roguemoticons site is still up
> and running. I am still an admin on the approval of new
> additions and updates to pictures. There may be a
> couple of bugs on the server side code and I pretty
> sure that Leif would dive in and fix the code if asked
> nicely.

[snipped]

> I have been auto-summoned by the site to approve
> picture updates once in a while. I can't tell if the
> approval process has worked though.

I have not tried to change mine; Jack S. LaRosa mentioned earlier in
this thread that his Roguemoticon image remains the same after several
attempts to update it, and that he emailed Lief about it.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Wait. You think I'm right?

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3