Hi

On Thursday 21 November 2013 at 11:00:39 PM, in
<mid:795717349.20131121170...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> In my case key folders got
> relocated without my knowledge.  Thanks to Miguel and
> MFPA I knew *what* to look for and where they were
> supposed to be.  Once I found them (elsewhere in the TB
> *program* folder) and put them back where they
> belonged, everything worked again.

It would make more sense to me these days if the Rogues were located
under the mail folder instead of the program folder. I tend to expect
program folders to remain unchanged except at install or upgrade time.

> Speaking of convoluted, I just noticed that if I save a
> draft or save the final message, if I re-open it to
> continue editing, it has defaulted to HTML instead of
> the Plain Text in which it was originally written.  If
> I don't catch it, the message never gets sent to the
> list because it's HTML. Most annoying.

I take it you usually compose HTML but use plaintext for your TBUDL
messages. I rarely use HTML in email, so don't see that problem.

But I do find that saving a message as draft and then re-opening it to
continue editing causes TB! to forget settings to sign or encrypt the
message, which occasionally leads to sending messages "in the clear"
that should have been encrypted.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Hard work never killed anyone, but why take a risk?

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3