Hi

On Monday 10 February 2014 at 11:32:14 AM, in
<mid:4410578681.20140210063...@for-him.net>, Paul Van Noord wrote:

> My computer is the administrator for all email accounts
> including my wife's. I have POP3 set up on my computer
> for all accounts. My wife has her account set up as
> POP3 on her computer.

You mean in "Network Administration" you are set as Admin for all
accounts and your wife is set as User for her account only?

>  When we
> travel it is only necessary to take my computer because
> my wife's messages are also stored on it.

Do you download your wife's mail for her, or is it just stored on your
computer? Is it stored on her computer as well?

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3