Hello TBUDL'ers,

Well I finally made the leap to Win 10 before the cutoff date for the free
upgrade (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and it seems to have gone ok. Except -
Whenever I try to close TB I get an error message which states:

Cannot open file "C:\Program Files (x86)/The Bat!/jackADDRESSBOOK.INI

I click OK and TB! closes.

Or - If I open the address book and try to close it, I get the same message.
Clicking OK closes the error dialog box and then I have to click the red X again
to close the address book.

I re-installed my version 6.0.12 using the "repair" option but it made no
difference.

Anyone else experience this after going to Windows 10, and if so, what can be
done about it? The only other hiccup I've seen is that the Windows information
macros no longer work as you can see from my sig.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

:usflag: :alabamaflag: Central Alabama