Hello Adrian,

On Friday, July 29, 2016 you wrote:

AG> Friday, July 29, 2016, 6:59:24 PM, you wrote:

>> (if I'm already an administrator, why wouldn't TB! run
>> properly?)

AG> I  would  try  to  find out why TB on your PC even wants administrator
AG> rights.

If I cared about it enough, I would. But I have several other problems, none
serious, just annoying, which cropped up when I "upgraded".

AG> I  don't  login with administrator rights or do "run as administrator"
AG> and  yet TB works on my Windows 7 Ultimate PC.

I never had to anything like that when I was running Win 7 so I guess MS, in
their infinite wisdom, decided we needed more protection from our own stupidity.

--
Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using TB! 6.0.12