Hi

On Friday 29 July 2016 at 6:22:35 PM, in
<mid:88614349.20160729192...@ags.lu>, Adrian Godfrey wrote:

> I  would  try  to  find out why TB on your PC even
> wants administrator rights.

I suspect Jack would find it was just for the write permission to a
folder under the "C:\Program Files (x86)" directory. His
ADDRESSBOOK.INI is in his TB! program folder, mine is in my Mail
folder. Probably the file can be moved but I am not sure how to tell
TB! to look in the new location. Or if you try to save to a folder
where you don't have write permission, you can use an Administrator
password to permanently give you write permission (at least, that's
what happens for me with Windows 10).

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

The man who really wants to do something finds a way,
the other finds an excuse.

Using The Bat! v7.1.18 on Windows 10.0 Build 10586