Hello Chris,

> OK, thanks for checking, I must be doing something daft then. Maybe one
> of you would be kind enough to look at what I have done here please??

OK, what I would do in your case:

Filter: My New Mail Folder
     Condition: If Sender... or Recipient ...
     Action: None (Yes NONE)

     Sub-filter: Forward Mail
          Condition: Any Message
          Action: Move to the folder
                  Forward message

Both  actions  are  included  in the sub-filter because the sub-filter
will  ONLY  be  tested  and executed IF the condition in the filter is
true.

Try  it.  You  don't  have  to  replace  your  current  filters.  Just
deactivate them and create the suggested ones.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v8.0.14
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com