Hello MAU,

On Thursday, December 7, 2017,  you wrote:

> Hello Chris,

>> OK, thanks for checking, I must be doing something daft then. Maybe one
>> of you would be kind enough to look at what I have done here please??

> OK, what I would do in your case:

> Filter: My New Mail Folder
>      Condition: If Sender... or Recipient ...
>      Action: None (Yes NONE)

>      Sub-filter: Forward Mail
>           Condition: Any Message
>           Action: Move to the folder
>                   Forward message

> Both  actions  are  included  in the sub-filter because the sub-filter
> will  ONLY  be  tested  and executed IF the condition in the filter is
> true.

> Try  it.  You  don't  have  to  replace  your  current  filters.  Just
> deactivate them and create the suggested ones.

I have had this new filter running as per your suggestion, or at least
I  *THINK*  I  have  followed it correctly, but still I am getting all
messages  to  my  main  PC forwarded to GMAIL. Not as I wish, just the
ones  the  old  filter  put in the folder "My New Mail". I had thought
this  was  a common filtering requirement these days, trust me to want
something  difficult  :(  Any further ideas please? Thank you for your
time.

New filters are :

http://www.gatesgarth.com/filter3.jpg and

http://www.gatesgarth.com/filter4.jpg

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"